Back Your events in Strasbourg during October
Your events in Strasbourg during October
Strasbourg Aime Ses Étudiants events (free with registration for students only)
- Strasbourg Cathedral visit in french on 6 October. Its history, anecdotes and legends. Visit in English on 13 October.
- Beautiful Strasbourg in french on 6 October. A visit of the city, as you will never see it again! Visit in English on October 13.
- Strasbourg by night in french on 8 October: a must-see tour to see Strasbourg by night in a different light. Visit in English on 15 October.
- Enjoy a tour of Strasbourg by Batorama from 4 to 24 October. Registration here
- Meet us also on 13 October at our stand at the Faculty of Medicine from 2pm to 5pm
Thanks to the Carte Culture scheme(on Campus Pass), from 1 to 31 October, tickets for shows and films are offered by cultural partners (collect your tickets from the SUAC Unistra from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 4pm. (Bring your student card or your 2021/22 schooling certificate). You also have access all year round to numerous events and venues: theatres, concerts, operas, etc.
> (FULL) Concert by the Philharmonic Orchestra (tickets to be collected at SUAC from 1 October - and musical immersions on 20 October at 6pm and concert at the University on 21 October at 8.30pm.
- The BNU offers you several concerts and musical encounters: More information here
-The Crous also has a varied programme of events and activities (cinema, climbing, accrobranche, escape game, etc.)
- JAFTA Trio electronic music concert on October 1st, 6pm at the Conservatory
- Climate Festival: walk for the climate, film screenings, community villages, concerts, workshops... from 1 to 3 October 2021 from 6pm.
- Closing Phare Citadelle : live the last days of this place that has been entertaining Strasbourgeois all summer long ! October 3rd from 1pm to midnight. And more informations about the others here
- Makerland Strasbourg, discover numerous "makers" projects and learn about the culture of "do-it-yourself" and DIY! rue de la Coopérative on October 9th and 10th from 2pm to 7pm
- Acousmonium days from 11 to 13 October. Loudspeaker Orchestra 13 October from 5pm to 7pm
- Digital Festival by Bizz&Buzz from 18 to 22 October to discover new uses and exchange with experts.
- Science Fest : To celebrate its 30th anniversary, discover a programme of festivities, activities and guided tours.... From 1 to 11 October.
- The Architecture Days take place until 31 October
- Léopoldine HH at the University from 4 to 7 October 4 students in performing arts invite the performer Léopoldine HH and various speakers to discuss the place of women in the music world.
- The International Mobility Days of the University of Strasbourg are held on 14 and 15 October. You can learn all about travel arrangements and international partners.
- Quebec Month, event on 11 October in Strasbourg: meet professionals, to know everything about your project in Quebec.
- Erasmus Day: a major European celebration organised in France and around the world to promote European projects from 14 to 16 October.
- Moovijob Day - 14th edition, is a job and training fair that takes place on October 15th from 9am to 5pm at the Palais de la Musique et de Congés in Strasbourg. Meeting of professionals, training organisations and career coaches. Free event with registration.
- Forum Stage-Emploi Alsacetech et Université de Strasbourg : Many workshops, meetings for exchanges with professionals. This year, more than 110 stands for 90 training specialities represented! 21 October on the Esplanade campus and 22 October online on Seekube.
- Conference "La civilisation du poisson rouge - petit traité sur le marché de l'attention": Bruno Patino, Chairman of the Board of Arte France, will present the impact of screens on our daily lives. 19 October from 8 to 10 pm.
- Connections: Flow exhibition at the Shadok until 30 October. Open Wednesday to Saturday from 2pm to 6pm, and Friday until 8pm.