Stage / Apprentissage / Alternance
INTERNSHIPS / APPRENTICESHIPS
Located on the Rhine corridor and in the tri-national area of the Upper Rhine, the city of Strasbourg enjoys a strategic geographical position. Make the most of a one-of-a-kind network in France: Eucor - The European Campus. This network can provide you with help for entering the job market in the Upper Rhine or it can enable you to enrol in a dual education programme in France, while doing your apprenticeship for >a company in Germany
INTERNSHIPS / TRAINEESHIPS
- Plateform of City and Eurometropolis of Strasbourg - the City and Eurometropolis of Strasbourg hosts trainees in a variety of areas, such as culture, management, environment, public law, social action, urban planning, computer science, human resources, etc. . You have to select "stage" under "mots clés" (keywords) to show all offers
- Espace Avenir de l'Université de Strasbourg - the career guidance and development centre of the University of Strasbourg guides your searches for work placements and jobs.
- Alumni Unistra: an international network that promotes mutual and intergenerational support and helps university graduates to have access to expertise and find a job after their studies.
- Stage-Alsace is a platform connecting students who looking for work placements with employers in Alsace. This is achieved by strengthening the ties between secondary schools and institutions of higher learning in Alsace, with the business world.The website notifies you by e-mail regarding work placement offers, filed by host structures, that correspond to your criteria and interests.
"Good Practice Guide: "How to carry out a successful distance internship" in the framework of the European Partnership for Innovation in Distant Internships (EPICUR) project, co-funded by the European Union's Erasmus+ program. More infos
APPRENTICESHIP AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Plateform of City and Eurometropolis of Strasbourg
The City and Eurometropolis of Strasbourg, which is a local authority, takes on young people on apprenticeship contracts from CAP to bac +5. You can search offers with key words "apprentissage" under "type de recrutement" to see all offers. However, it cannot sign qualification or professional training contracts.
- Consult the website of 'apprentissage en Alsace.
This partnership website pulls together into a single location all of the apprenticeship offers in Alsace in the different professional sectors, (there's also a section dedicated to cross-border offers).
- Service de formation continue de l'Université de Strasbourg
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers
- ONISEP Alsace
Every year, ONISEP Alsace publishes a Guide to Apprenticeship in Alsace, in partnership with the Alsace Region and with the support of chambers of commerce, industry, agriculture, crafts and trades, presenting all of the degrees, diplomas and certificates, from the CAP to the engineering degree, that can be obtained through apprenticeships
- La CCI de Strasbourg et du Bas Rhin (Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie)
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) helps businesses find the skills they need, and helps young people find employment.
Point A of the CCI of Strasbourg and the Bas-Rhin can provide you with information and career guidance, if you would like to learn more about different lines of business and about the apprenticeship system.The CCI of Strasbourg organises several major events, such as "Apprenticeship Wednesdays" and "Apprenticeship Encounters" (job dating).
- The platform of offers in the Public Service
La bonne alternance, the Pôle emploi apprenticeship search site.
The Alumni network of the University of Strasbourg brings together its students, graduates, doctoral students and staff with the aim of solidarity between generations and disciplines.
By registering for free, you can benefit from:
- job and work-study offers and the deposit of your CV in the application library (+ 1000 recruiters)
- professional networking events (afterworks, webinars, ...)
- access to the directory (+ 30,000 members) for direct contact or a sponsorship request
- a multitude of advice (articles and videos) to get you started professionally
1 YOUNG PERSON, 1 SOLUTION
The "1 young person, 1 solution" plan aims to offer a solution to each young person: recruitment aid, training, support, financial aid for young people in difficulty, etc. in order to respond to all situations
1 YOUNG PERSON, 1 MENTOR
The "1 young person, 1 mentor" scheme aims to increase the number of young people who benefit from the support of a mentor (student, practising professional or retired), during their school career, in their choice of career or in the professional integration phase. The mentor makes his or her experience and networks available for a few hours per month.
YOUTH AID FUND : "Fonds d'aide aux jeunes" (FAJ)
Since 2020, the Eurometropole also supports young apprentices, via an FAJ alternance - more info
Be careful! You cannot apply directly. The application must be made by an authorised organisation such as the Mission locale pour l'emploi, or the Centre Médico-Social de la Ville de Strasbourg : Club de Jeunes l'ETAGE , Cité Relais , Horizon Amitié, ARSEA GALA , UDAF 67 , CHRU Strasbourg , MLRE Schiltigheim, Foyer Notre Dame ...
SÈVE: CALL FOR PROJECTS DEDICATED TO THE GREEN ECONOMY
"Sève" (Solutions d'Economie Verte en Entreprise) is a company-student partnership in favour of the green economy.
Since 2016, the Eurometropole of Strasbourg has enabled companies with "green" projects and students in "green" training courses in Strasbourg to meet and work together to achieve concrete and sustainable results.
The winning "student-business" teams will receive a financial package of up to 10,000 euros to carry out their project.
The aid will be paid to the company, which in return will undertake to pay the student a minimum of 60% of the gross monthly minimum wage for a 6-month internship. To find out more about the project. More information about SEVE
FINANCING OF DRIVING LICENCE
Apprentices receive €500 in aid. In parallel, there is loan financing: the "€1 a day driving licence", for all 15-25 year olds. More information here
ENTITLEMENT TO THE ACTIVITY ALLOWANCE
Students, trainees and apprentices over 18 years of age are entitled to the activity allowance under certain conditions. Find out all about your entitlement to the bonus here.
You can apply for the activity allowance via a teleservice or at the Caf or MSA. You can run a simulation before applying.