Stage / Apprentissage / Alternance
INTERNSHIPS / APPRENTICESHIPS
Located on the Rhine corridor and in the tri-national area of the Upper Rhine, the city of Strasbourg enjoys a strategic geographical position. Make the most of a one-of-a-kind network in France: Eucor - The European Campus. This network can provide you with help for entering the job market in the Upper Rhine or it can enable you to enrol in a dual education programme in France, while doing your apprenticeship for >a company in Germany
INTERNSHIPS / TRAINEESHIPS
- Stage-Alsace is a platform connecting students who looking for work placements with employers in Alsace. This is achieved by strengthening the ties between secondary schools and institutions of higher learning in Alsace, with the business world.The website notifies you by e-mail regarding work placement offers, filed by host structures, that correspond to your criteria and interests.
- Espace Avenir de l'Université de Strasbourg - the career guidance and development centre of the University of Strasbourg guides your searches for work placements and jobs.
- Plateforme de l'Eurométropole de Strasbourg - the Eurometropolis hosts trainees in a variety of areas, such as culture, management, environment, public law, social action, urban planning, computer science, human resources, etc.
APPRENTICESHIP AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Consult the website of 'apprentissage en Alsace.
This partnership website pulls together into a single location all of the apprenticeship offers in Alsace in the different professional sectors, (there's also a section dedicated to cross-border offers).
- Service de formation continue de l'Université de Strasbourg
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers
- ONISEP Alsace
Every year, ONISEP Alsace publishes a Guide to Apprenticeship in Alsace, in partnership with the Alsace Region and with the support of chambers of commerce, industry, agriculture, crafts and trades, presenting all of the degrees, diplomas and certificates, from the CAP to the engineering degree, that can be obtained through apprenticeships
- La CCI de Strasbourg et du Bas Rhin (Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie)
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) helps businesses find the skills they need, and helps young people find employment.
Point A of the CCI of Strasbourg and the Bas-Rhin can provide you with information and career guidance, if you would like to learn more about different lines of business and about the apprenticeship system.The CCI of Strasbourg organises several major events, such as "Apprenticeship Wednesdays" and "Apprenticeship Encounters" (job dating).
- Plateforme de l'Eurométropole de Strasbourg
The Eurometropolis, which is a local authority, takes on young people on apprenticeship contracts. However, it cannot sign qualification or professional training contracts.
The Alumni network of the University of Strasbourg brings together its students, graduates, doctoral students and staff with the aim of solidarity between generations and disciplines.
By registering for free, you can benefit from:
- job and work-study offers and the deposit of your CV in the application library (+ 1000 recruiters)
- professional networking events (afterworks, webinars, ...)
- access to the directory (+ 30,000 members) for direct contact or a sponsorship request
- a multitude of advice (articles and videos) to get you started professionally